Monday, November 24, 2014

Welcome!

This is my first post on my new blog that likely nobody will bother reading. I've always wanted to write about tech, whether its my impressions of devices that are out, or ranting to no end about something that I like or dislike in the industry. Throughout the years I've followed tech news, specifically mobile tech, and I've come to many conclusions and seen my views change over time. I am a geek and I know it, but I like to think that my perspective is unique.

If you are just coming across this blog, and you like to discuss and hear someone's opinion on tech, I hope you'll read a post or two. If you like it, leave a comment, depending on how this goes I'd love to have chats with people about tech in general. Message me on Google+ if you want as well, any feedback is appreciated because it would be cool to know somebody is listening to me talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment