Monday, November 24, 2014

My Tech Profile

This is not a typical About Me section, I want to tell you about my tech, what I own and tidbits of information that shape my views on tech. Starting with the fact that I am a college student so you won't see many "reviews" here just "impressions," however I will provide full reviews of everything I own at some point. Once I have a review published I will link to it from here as well.

So what tech do I own?


Smartphone: Google Nexus 6

Storage: 32GB
Color: Midnight Blue
Carrier: Verizon*

Notes:
- Running Android 5.1
- Rooted/Unlocked Bootloader
- Tempered Glass Screen Protector



Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
Storage: 16GB
Color: White



Smartwatch: Moto 360

Color: Black
Band: Black Horween Leather (stock)

Notes:
- Use it everyday
- No modifications







*Grandfathered into Unlimited Data

Other Devices I own:
- Raspberry Pi Type B - RetroPie
- Dell Vostro 3550 Laptop
- Custom Gaming Rig (will have a different post for this guy)
- Chromecast

Graveyard:
- Samsung Galaxy SIII
- Motorola DROID X2 (First Smartphone)
- Samsung Alias 2 (First cellphone)

No comments:

Post a Comment