Sunday, May 3, 2015

ES File Explorer App Impressions

ES File Explorer icon for the Google Play Store
ES File Explorer does exactly what it sounds like, allows you to view your files. The reason I am reviewing this app is because I owe these devs some due diligence by reviewing the app. I've been using this app since I got my Motorola Droid X2 back in 2011. Since then I haven't even tried another app. I'm sure some of you are thinking, "whatever its just a file manager, nothing groundbreaking." I agree it isn't much but considering I root my phone and using the file system to move things around is necessary I need an app to rely on if I break something. ES has been great all along, they even have a Chromecast extension you can add on so you can cast videos and music from your phone.

ES File Explorer is a completely free app and after doing some digging you can't even give the company money if you wanted to, no donate buttons, no ads, but they still support the app many years later. I highly recommend this app to everybody. Plus it is free so it can't hurt to give it a shot.

ES File Explorer - Google Play

No comments:

Post a Comment